A simple summer salad with lots of tasty ingredients – pineapple, red onion, avocado – this salad can be served as a starter, entrée or in hollowed-out tomatoes. Try this Avocado Pineapple Salad recipe that’ll make you wonder why you didn’t try it earlier.
How to make avocado pineapple salad? Here are 6 steps. Follow me step by step.
Ingredients for avocado pineapple salad recipe
* 2 avocado(peeled, pitted and diced)
* 2-1/2 cups pineapple (peeled and diced)
* 1-1/2 cups cucumbers( peeled, seeded and cubed)
* 1/2 cup chopped red onion
* 2 tbsp chopped Serrano pepper
* 2 tbsp lime juice
* 3/4 tsp salt
Steps for avocado pineapple salad recipe
Step1: Place cucumbers, onion, Serrano pepper in a large bowl.
Step2: Drizzle with lime juice.
Step3: Season with salt.
Step4: Stir in the pineapple and avocado.
Step5: Toss to coat evenly.
Step6: Avocado Pineapple Salad is ready to serve.