How to make citrus fish tacos? Citrus fish tacos are deliciously light and healthy and also easy to make. Here are 14 steps. Follow me step by step.
Ingredients for citrus fish tacos recipe
* 8 ( 6 inches) corn tortillas, warmed
* 1-1/2 pounds halibut or cod fillets
* 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple, finely chopped
* 3 cups lettuce, shredded
* 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
* 1 packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning, divided
* 3 tbsp orange juice concentrate, divided
* 3 tbsp lime juice, divided
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Steps for citrus fish tacos recipe
Step1: In a large bowl, combine chopped pineapple, Mandarin oranges, 1 tbsp taco seasoning, 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate, 1 tbsp lime juice and jalapeno pepper.
Step2: Cover with a tight lid and refrigerate.
Step3: Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
Step4: Cut fish fillets into 3/4 inch cubes.
Step5: Place fish in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
Step6: In a small bowl, combine remaining orange juice concentrate, lime juice and taco seasoning.
Step7: Pour this mixture over the fish.
Step8: Toss to coat evenly.
Step9: Cover the dish.
Step10: Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Step11: Place a spoonful of the fish mixture down the center of each tortilla.
Step12: Top with shredded lettuce and pineapple salsa.
Step13: Roll up tightly.
Step14: Citrus fish tacos is ready now. Serve with taco dipping sauce.